Hey Laura May. How was your day? Was it okay?


------------>Photo Journalism Portfolio

My Official Web Site<----------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------->ROBOT GIRL MUSIC

VIDEO SHORTS By. Robot GIRL<---------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------->More photos

---------->Oshkosh Music Scene blog I created in college

------------------------->A Web Site I built for School

Thursday, February 01, 2007

 

I am going to minor in french. oui oui.


c'est officiale. I am going to minor in french.
I have three french classes to take this semester and I'll be all done. One of those classes is Advanced Conversation--ha.
Though I speak it quite shittily I hope that some day I will be able to have a decent conversation with a french person without being bombarded by insults.
hahaa. actually I spoke French with a man at EAA. He was holding a giant propellor and walking through the fly market. On assignment, I shot a photo of him and when I asked if I could get his name he told me he couldn't speak english, only french. So I was like hey, je parle francais! then stuttered my way nervously attempting to tell him "je suis photographer de un journal"..then he was like "oh no no" and started walking away. I was like "comment vous appellez vous?" and he was like "oh, Jean Riviere" and everything went smoothly after that. The sad pride I had in a french speaking person understand me. well. c'est magnifique.Just to let you know my french comprehension is actually quite good. oui.

Archives

August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   February 2007   March 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   June 2010  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?